- Members Only E-List: this will allow you access to exclusive Kickstart Information just for our members including knowing about upcoming events before the general public!
- Inclusion in our online Artist Directory
- FREE admission to the Vancouver Art Gallery
- Opportunity to get free or discounted ticket for various Cultural Events around our city [this benefit has been on hold due to COVID, but will be coming back in 2023]
- Access to professional development workshops for free or discounted admission, hosted by Kickstart and local arts service organizations
- Assistance connecting with other artists in your field
- Opportunities to consult with our Artistic Director on all things related to your artistic practice [monthly “office hours” coming soon!]
- 2023 UPDATE: This year we are working on improving our membership benefits and will be announcing throughout the year – be sure to stay tuned!
Options for Membership
Each provides membership for 1 full year from date of purchase. Kickstart strives to make our organization, programming and membership as barrier free as we can, so we provide several options for becoming a member. This includes a donation based program that offers free memberships to disabled artists residing in British Columbia who are facing financial barriers to access a membership.
If you or someone you know is unable to afford a membership please contact us at [email protected] to make arrangements. Please note the available amount of free memberships is dependant on those donated. That said, we are always willing to work with our artists to remove barriers if possible, so don’t hesitate contact us.
$10 Fixed Income – Artist and Non-Artist
$20 Individual – Artists and Non-Artist
$150+ Friends of Kickstart²
¹: Pay-It-Forward membership allows you to sign up a friend OR donate one to an Artist who is unable to access membership.
²: Friend of Kickstart membership is tax deductible for each dollar donated over $20 (e.g. $400 Friend of Kickstart membership is tax deductible for $380).
To become a member fill out the form below to purchase via PayPal.
Once form is completed, you will be re-directed to PayPal to purchase.
Note: Your membership is not active until payment is received.
Alternatively, download the membership form and mail with a cheque or cash to:
Kickstart Disability Arts & Culture
PO Box 2749, Station Terminal
Vancouver, BC V6B 3X2