- Members Only E-List: this will allow you access to exclusive Kickstart Information just for our members (Call for Artists, Event Notifications and Community Ticketing notifications)
- Inclusion in our online Artist Directory (optional)
- Contribute to our social media, as a Guest Blogger, Social Media Takeover and Social Media Spotlight
- Opportunity to get free or discounted ticket for various Cultural Events around our city
- Access to professional development workshops for free or discounted
- Annual opportunity to have artwork professionally photographed
- Assistance connecting with other artists in your field
- Opportunity to submit work to Kickstart Exhibitions & Events
- We are always working to improve benefits for our Members, so keep an eye out for updates!
Options for Membership
Kickstart provides several options for becoming a member! Each provides membership for 1 full year.
$10 Fixed Income
$150+ Friends of Kickstart²
¹: Pay-It-Forward membership allows you to sign up a friend OR donate one to an Artist who is unable to access membership.
***If you or someone you know are on a fixed income and wish to become a member, please contact us at email@example.com to be added to our Pay-It-Forward waitlist! ***
²: Friend of Kickstart membership is tax deductible for each dollar donated over $20 (e.g. $400 Friend of Kickstart membership is tax deductible for $380).
By becoming a member, you contribute to the strength of our funding applications, as funders often want to know how many members we have. You can also attend our Annual General Meeting, speak your mind, and vote for new board directors!
To become a member, sign up at any of our events, or fill out our membership form and send it along with a cheque to:
Kickstart Disability Arts & Culture
PO Box 2749
Vancouver, BC V6B 3X2
Alternatively, you can fill out the following form and Purchase your membership below: